by Dahlia F. Beast
1. To stop and sniff the flowers instead of peeing on them.
2. That no matter how wet you get, you must always always keep the tail dry.
3. That lily pads are almost worth swimming for.
(Please note that my tail is still not wet)
4. That Mommy comes up with the best photo shoots.
5. That stealing Mommy's chair is great fun.
6. That being kicked out of Mommy's chair is no fun!
7. That even though they protect my feet in the winter, I will get the utmost sympathy if I give the woe face and refuse to move off the couch when Mommy puts the booties on me.
8. That there is definitely a point when it becomes too much snow.
9. That climbing mountains is fun, especially in the winter!
10. That goats are great fun to herd, even if they don't get what I'm trying to do.
11. That D means dog! And also Dahlia...
12. To stop being so serious all the time.
13. To fly, even without a jetpack.
14. That tug is the BEST GAME EVER.
15. That Mommy dressing you in ridiculous things means hot dogs.
16. That belly rubs are the best.
17. Ok I'm lying. I knew that a long time ago. (See # 11 above)
18. That laying in the grass is the best way to spend a lazy afternoon.
19. That things learned in agility class apply to real life!
20. That I'm too sexy for these Doggles.